In Mumbai, the nerve center of business & commercial capital of India, Libesh Engineering commenced their Mould Manufacturing Unit in the year 1994. Mr. Suresh Babu, the young dynamic entrepreneur confidently and whole heartedly ventured into mould related Hot Runner Systems in 2004, with terrific success. Libesh has many reputed & famous clients in Mumbai, all over India and in many locations worldwide. Manufacturers widest range of Quality Hot Runner system at very competitive price and is a more reliable supplier too. Libesh possess high technological also practical knowledge & provides appropriate technical support to the customers.
Libesh’s expertise increases overall efficiency, clearance parts & measurable results and improves the quality of the moulded plastic products. Clients get increased production output and reduce operational cost, make the unit generate more profit. Hot runners use 100% VIRGIN MATERIAL, NOT PROCESSED RAW MATERIAL OR RE-GROUND MATERIAL hence better quality plastic assurance in 100% certain.
Provide effective performance as well as reliable products for customer and necessary support at the time of need.
To be the enterprise that not only satisfies customers but fulfills the goals set for the company and be the one stop destination for hot runner systems.
Libesh is totally committed to customer satisfaction through continuous improvement in technology and effective service, resulting in superior quality Hot runner systems and equipments.
Libesh’s Engineers have deep knowledge and experience in design & manufacture of high cavitation systems which are fully balanced. Libesh manufacturers reliable, high performance hot runners for which they are able to provide maintenance service & technical support wherever and whenever as the necessity arise.
Advantages/ Benefits of our Hot Runner Systems:
- A more reliable, better quality and quantity production of parts – No finishing work required on end product.
- Savings in material cost- no runner to grind or reprocess. Shorter, faster cycle time- no runners to cool and also eliminate nozzle freeze problems.
- Can use lesser gramege machines for the same job. Automated productions – need not separate runners from moulded parts.
- Gates at better positions – economical in designing.
- Reduces contamination possibilities.
- Uniform heat within cavities leads shorter ejection time. Easy availability of space Parts & components – standard
Years of Experience